All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring an action-packed 274 days at sea, Jim Shekhdar became the first person to row across the Pacific Ocean single-handedly. This is the story of his epic journey.
- Author BiographyJim Shekhdar was born in 1946 in Leamington Spa. Trained as a civil engineer, he worked on the M4 motorway in England, a variety of projects in Australia, roads in New Zealand and New Guinea, airports in Zaire and flats in the United Arab Emirates. Most recently he has worked in computers. He rowed across the Atlantic with David Jackson in 1997. He was scheduled for a hip replacement operation, but postponed it for his epic Pacific journey.
- Author(s)Jim Shekhdar
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitlePanda
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note16pp colour photographs
- Width241 mm
- Height161 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.