Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.00+ £3.40 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by andy_mk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionControlled by their tireless electronic brains, the gigantic robot tanks known as Bolos were almost indestructible. This novels talks about one Bolo who is driven over the edge by the very humans it is pledged to protect; another Bolo must decide whether or not to disobey when it is given an order that constitutes genocide; and more.
- Author BiographyUndeniably the science fiction phenomenon of the decade, New York Times bestselling author David Weber is often compared to C.S. Forester (the celebrated creator of Captain Horatio Hornblower) and is the recipient of critical praise worthy of Heinlein or Asimov. His hordes of voracious fans clamor for more and more Weber. Fortunately for them, Weber keeps steadily producing book after book with first printings that sell out almost immediately, then go back into printing after printing after printing. His novels range from epic fantasy (Oath of Swords, The War God's Own, Wind Rider's Oath) to breathtaking space opera (Path of the Fury, The Armageddon Inheritance) to military science fiction with in-depth characterization (the celebrated and nationally best-selling Honor Harrington series, War of Honor being the last installment). Reviewers call Weber highly entertaining, (Booklist). outstanding . . . superb . . . excellent (Wilson Library Bulletin), remarkable (Kliatt), the best (Dragon), worth shouting about (Philadelphia Weekly Press), great (Locus), and the best writer around today. Weber and his wife Sharon and their three children live in South Carolina.
- Author(s)David Weber,Keith Laumer
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight231 g
- Width170 mm
- Height107 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.