Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Ferraris and fashion to Parmesan cheese and Parma ham, Bologna is paradoxically innovative and steeped in tradition. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this region famed for having the best cuisine in Italy.
- Author BiographyShona Main grew up in the Shetlands and at 17 moved to Dundee to train as a magazine journalist with DC Thomson & Co Ltd. After studying law, she then had a misguided and rather lacklustre foray into politics before returning to writing at the turn of the century. She writes mainly about Italy, Scotland and politics. With her partner, Nick Bruno, who is also a Footprint author, they split their time between Scotland and Italy, eating and drinking too much.
- Author(s)Nick Bruno,Shona Main
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Most relevant reviews
- 525mjh01 Mar, 2017by
Small as map.
Fits a cargo pocket easily and has enough detail to generate interest but not too much to switch you off. Decent.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.41Trending at £6.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.