All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSince their inception, nuclear weapons have multiplied at an alarming rate, leaving everyone from policymakers to concerned citizens wondering what it will take to slow, stop, or even reverse their spread. This book looks at the history of nuclear proliferation. It covers the development of nuclear stockpiles.
- Author BiographyJoseph Cirincione is the president of the Ploughshares Fund, a global security foundation concentrating on nuclear weapons issues, and teaches at the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service. He has served as a senior vice president for national security at the Center for American Progress, the director for nonproliferation at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, and on the professional staff of the Armed Services Committee and the Government Operations Committee in the U.S. House of Representatives. He is the coauthor of Deadly Arsenals: Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Threats and Universal Compliance: A Strategy for Nuclear Security. Joseph Cirincione is the Director for Non-Proliferation at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and author of Deadly Arsenals: Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Threats, (Second Edition, 2005) and co-author of Universal Compliance: A Strategy for Nuclear Security (March 2005). He teaches at the Georgetown University Graduate School of Foreign Service and is one of America's best known weapons experts, appearing frequently in print and on FOX News, CNN, ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR and occasionally on Comedy Central.
- Author(s)Joseph Cirincione
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note12 illus, 9 tables
- Weight317 g
- Width127 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.