All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £7.37Trending at £7.64
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDesensitize your horse to: sudden loud noises; speeding trucks and motorcycles; blowing plastic bags; smoke and fire; flapping tents and flags; narrow bridges and water; bicycles and umbrellas and much more.
- Author BiographySergeant Rick Pelicano has been a mounted police officer for twenty years with the Maryland National Park Police in charge of the equestrian training of the horses and officers in the department. He was in charge of training and worked with mounted security for the equestrian venue at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, 1996. Sergeant Pelicano began to conduct bombproofing clinics in 1997, after helping a local mounted volunteer unit. These clinics proved very popular, and he soon expanded his clinic schedule to accommodate the general equestrian public.
- Author(s)Lauren Tjaden,Rick Pelicano
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations, photos
- Weight760 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.