CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionA short play, written by Julia Donaldson, set in World War ll for class reading as well as performance.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is the author of the award-winning picture book THE GRUFFALO as well as many other books for children. She is a prolific song-writer, especially for BBC Children's TV programmes and she has written many plays for a variety of educational publishers for schools use. She was until 2001 writer-in-residence in Easterhouse, Glasgow.
- Author(s)David Wood,Julia Donaldson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory Plays
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteB&W illlustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philippe Dupasquier
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.