Bond Plays: v.5: The Bundle , Human Cannon , Jackets , In the Company of Men by Edward Bond (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £14.99
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £9.40Trending at £9.98
- £6.41Trending at £7.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.90
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.34Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume contains plays from the '70s and '80s, which offer a wide ranging critique of society and human relationships. Included are The Bundle , Human Condition , Jackets and In the Company of Men . The volume also includes Bond's notes on postmodernism.
- Author BiographyEdward Bond is widely regarded as the UK's greatest and most influently playwright. His plays include The Pope's Wedding (Royal Court Theatre, 1962), Saved (Royal Court, 1965), Early Morning (Royal Court, 1968), Lear (Royal Court, 1971), The Sea (Royal Court, 1973), The Fool (Royal Court, 1975), The Woman (National Theatre, 1978), Restoration (Royal Court, 1981) and The War Plays (RSC at the Barbican Pit, 1985).
- Author(s)Edward Bond
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/12/1996
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.