All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.86
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £10.02
- £7.19Trending at £10.03
- £7.33Trending at £7.81
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionComprises five plays and two prose essays. The plays in this title include: Born, the third play in the Colline Tetralogy; People, the fourth play in the Colline Tetralogy; Chair, broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in April 2000; Existence, broadcast on BBC Radio 4 in April 2002; and The Under Room.
- Author BiographyEdward Bond's grim portrait of urban violence, Saved (1965), in which a baby is stoned in its pram, aroused much admiration as well as a ban from the Lord Chamberlain. His provocative plays include Early Morning (1969), Lear (1971), The Sea (1973), The Fool (1975), Restoration (1981), Summer (1982), The War Plays (1985) and Olly's Prison (1992)].
- Author(s)Edward Bond
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/12/2006
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.