All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe book begins with the first principles of Bonding, Structure and Solid State Chemistry, and can be appreciated by non-specialists. The study is aided by carefully prepared problems with fully worked solutions. It provides a suite of computer programs devised especially for the book.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Ladd, Formerly Head of Chemical Physics, University of Surry, UK.
- Author(s)Mark Ladd
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1164 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.