All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £13.52Trending at £20.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to bond markets and bond derivatives for students as well as for executives in commercial businesses and financial institutions. While many topics about debt instruments involve mathematics, this text presents the essential elements in an intuitive manner.
- Author BiographyMiles Livingston is Professor of Finance at the University of Florida. He holds an MBA and PhD in Finance from New York University, and has taught at the University of Wisconsin, York University, Concordia University and the College of William and Mary. Livingston is the author of Money and Capital Markets, also published by Blackwell.
- Author(s)Miles Livingston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note82
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.