Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the manner in which Americans have discussed and practiced their patriotism. This volume examines the use of patriotic language and symbols in building unity in the early republic, rebuilding the nation after the Civil War, and sustaining loyalty in an increasingly diverse society.
- Author BiographyJohn Bodna is Professor of History at Indiana University. He is the author of Remaking America: Public Memory, Commemoration, and Patriotism in the Twentieth Century (Princeton).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/1996
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 halftones 1 line illus
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Bodnar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.