Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionBone Drugs in Pediatrics brings together in one place the evidence for the use of certain drugs in the treatment and prevention of bone loss in children, as well as the reservations still present in the pediatric community regarding their use.
- Author BiographyGordon L. Klein, MD, MPH, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 233 p. 45 illus., 28 illus. in color.
- Weight550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGordon L. Klein
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.