All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe microscopic examination of fossilized bone tissue is a sophisticated and increasingly important analytical tool for understanding the life history of ancient organisms. This book provides an essential primer and manual for using fossil bone histology to investigate the biology of extinct tetrapods.
- Author BiographyKevin Padian is Professor of Integrative Biology at the University of California, Berkeley and Curator at the UC Museum of Paleontology. Ellen-Therese Lamm is Histology Laboratory Manager at the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman, Montana.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note75 color illustrations, 6 b/w photographs, 13 line illustrations, 20 tables
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEllen-Therese Lamm,Kevin Padian
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.