All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBoerhaave Series for Postgraduate Medical Education
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIX, 211 p.
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byB. de Schutter,E. K. J. Pauwels,P. J. Ell,W. K. Taconis
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsI. Technology.- 1. Radiopharmacology of bone-seeking radiopharmaceuticals and scintigraphic imaging techniques.- 2. Pitfalls in bone scintigraphy.- 3. Recent developments in bone scanning.- II. Bone Scintigraphy in Benign Disease.- 4. Scintigraphy in inflammatory osseous disease.- 5. Fractures and benign bone tumours.- 6. Scintigraphy in evaluating avascular joint disease and joint prostheses.- III. Bone Scintigraphy in Metabolic Disorders.- 7. Bone densitometry in long-term dialysis patients.- 8. Bone scanning and 24-hour whole body retention of diphosphonate in the evaluation of metabolic bone disease.- 9. Quantitative bone scintigraphy in renal osteodystrophy.- 10. Paget's disease.- IV. Bone Scintigraphy in Malignant Disease.- 11. Introduction to bone scintigraphy in malignant disease.- 12. A radiological approach to metastatic bone disease.- 13. An update on the rationale for the use of bone scans in selected metastatic and primary bone tumors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.