All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the Limousin countryside, Richard Wiles bought his dream home. But little did he expect to be living full time in the dilapidated farmhouse while struggling to finish the conversion during the insect plagues of summer and the harsh blizzards of winter. This is a tale of overcoming the challenges of building a home, and a life, in France.
- Author BiographyRichard Wiles is the author of the bestselling Bon Courage! A journalist and author of several DIY manuals, he currently lives in France.
- Author(s)Richard Wiles
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/12/2011
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Most relevant reviews
- motorhome11114 Dec, 2016by
a great read great book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.