All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exquisite volume devoted to the art of bonsai, featuring the Chicago Botanic Garden's world-class collection
- Author BiographySusumu Nakamura is legendary among bonsai enthusiasts around the world and has served as director of education for the Nippon Bonsai Association and director of Bonsai Clubs International. He lives in Yokohama, Japan. Ivan Watters, curator at the Chicago Botanic Garden, is a bonsai master recognized internationally for his work and teaching. In 1996, he opened the Yasukanai Bonsai Garden, in Morton Grove, IL. He lives in Palatine, IL. Terry Ann R. Neff is widely known for developing books that deal with art and culture. She lives in Tucson, AZ.
- Author(s)Ivan Watters,Susumu Nakamura,Terry Ann R. Neff
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note76 color illus.
- Weight1292 g
- Width247 mm
- Height247 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.