All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith their delicate foliage, seasonal color changes, and intricate pattern of branching, Japanese maples are among the most popular and suitable plants for bonsai design. This book discusses both the specific horticultural needs of Japanese maples as bonsai subjects and illustrates techniques for creating and maintaining beautiful specimens.
- Author BiographyPeter Adams began his art career in the 1950's at the age of 12 in England, gaining a graduate degree from the Farnham School of Art followed by a post-graduate degree in painting from the Royal Academy Schools in London in 1962. In his home country of England, Peter has had a varied career in the arts where he worked at portraiture, cartooning, advertising, TV, teaching and as a Bonsai nurseryman for 25 years. He now lectures worldwide and is a best selling author on the subject of Bonsai as an art medium.
- Author(s)Peter D. Adams
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note112 color photos, 149 color drawings
- Weight644 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.