CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionBook Banning in 21st Century America, based on thirteen contemporary book challenge cases in schools and public libraries across the United States argues that understanding contemporary reading practices, especially interpretive strategies, is vital to understanding why people attempt to censor books in schools and public libraries.
- Author BiographyEmily Knox is an assistant professor at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her research interests include intellectual freedom and censorship, information ethics and policy, and print culture and reading practices.
- Author(s)Emily J. M. Knox
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleBeta Phi Mu Scholars Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.