All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Gallery in Prague has in its collection a unique Japanese illustrated manuscript of ogi no soshi, a genre of waka poems illustrated in fan-shaped pictures, which blossomed from the late Muromachi to the early Edo period. This is a facsimile of this ancient illustrated manuscript of waka poetry.
- Author BiographyHelena Honcoopova is director emeritus of the collection of Oriental art at the National Gallery in Prague. Joshua Mostow is acting head of Asian studies at the University of British Columbia. Makoto Yasuhara is a lecturer of Japanese literature at Rikkyo University.
- PublisherKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOvocny
- Country of PublicationCzech Republic
- ImprintKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Content Note100 colour plates
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edited byHelena Honcoopova,Joshua Mostow,Makoto Yasuhara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.