All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVery little links Groucho Marx, Dorothy Parker, Pay Buchanan, Winston Churchill and Bette Midler, other than a common language. But they are all fluent in vitriol. This text assembles the master craftsmen in their field and proves that the pen is indeed mightier than the sword.
- Author BiographyLaura Ward is a journalist, writer and compulsive quote collector from SE11, London. Other books for Robson include Foolish Words, ISBN 1-86105-657-5, a compendium of quotations that people wished they'd never said, and Famous Last Words, ISBN 1-86105-723-7
- Author(s)Laura Ward
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2004
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.99
- £13.25Trending at £18.95
- £10.22Trending at £14.99
- £13.94Trending at £19.06
- £5.58Trending at £5.86
- £4.95Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.