CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis evocative story follows the stripping away, layer by layer, of the facade of a seemingly perfect marriage.
- Author BiographyNick Ashton-Jones is a farmer, an environmentalist, a writer who cannot help himself, a psycho geographer and historian. He has spent most of his working life in the tropics: in the South Pacific and in Southeast Asia, but mostly in Nigeria which is his second home, if not his first. Nick was born in Sheffield, has a son who is Swiss, and is based in Derby. He thinks the best bit of Britain is the Isle of Arran, and he shares his life with his partner, David, an artist and illustrator.
- Author(s)Nick Ashton-Jones
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width197 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.