All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines readers, reading, and publication practices from the Renaissance to the Restoration. This work includes essays that draw on an array of documentary evidence - such as library catalogs and prefaces - to explore individual reading habits and experiences in a period of religious dissent, political instability, and cultural transformation.
- Author BiographyJennifer Andersen teaches English at California State University, San Bernardino. Elizabeth Sauer is Professor of English at Brock University, Canada.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaterial Texts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note25 illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Sauer,Jennifer Andersen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.