All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.81
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of eight essays which investigate the book trade revolution of the 18th century and the ways in which significant kinds of 18th-century writings were designed and received by different audiences.
- Author BiographyIsabel Rivers is a Professor of English Language and Literature at the University of Oxford and Rank Fellop and Tutor in English at St Hugh's College, Oxford.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIsabel Rivers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.