Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers scholarship on early American history, including North America and the Caribbean. It surveys over 1000 monographs, essay collections, exhibition catalogues, and reference works covering such topics as colonization, rural life and agriculture, and religion.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND D. IRWIN teaches American history, language and culture at Just Institute, where he is Director of the Center for Communications. He has written articles on colonial American religion, government, and historiography, as well as social studies teachers' guides and reference works. His earlier bibliography, Books on Early American History and Culture, 1991-1995 was published in 2000.
- Author(s)Raymond D. Irwin
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 47
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.