Boolean Models and Methods in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Engineering: v. 2 by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £128.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers written by prominent experts that examine a variety of advanced topics related to Boolean functions and expressions.
- Author BiographyDr Yves Crama is Professor of Operations Research and Production Management and the former Director General of the HEC Management School of the University of Liege, Belgium. He is widely recognized as a prominent expert in the field of Boolean functions, combinatorial optimization, and operations research, and he has coauthored more than 70 papers on these subjects. Dr Crama is a member of the Editorial Board of Discrete Optimization, Journal of Scheduling, and 4OR - The Quarterly Journal of the Belgian, French and Italian Operations Research Societies. The late Peter L. Hammer (1936-2006) was a Professor of Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Science, and Information Systems at Rutgers University and the Director of the Rutgers University Center for Operations Research (RUTCOR). He was the founder and editor-in-chief of the journals Annals of Operations Research, Discrete Mathematics, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Discrete Optimization, and Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics. Dr Hammer was the initiator of numerous pioneering investigations of the use of Boolean functions in operations research and related areas, of the theory of pseudo-Boolean functions, and of the logical analysis of data. He has published more than 240 papers and 19 books on these topics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 134
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note91 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byPeter L. Hammer,Yves Crama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.