Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionBaby boomers (consumers in the 50+ age bracket) are the wealthiest, fastest growing consumer group in the world. In this book, the author uses original case material to propose strategic solutions that take advantage of the moneyed segments of the maturing boomer market. It is useful for students of marketing and consumer behaviour.
- Author BiographyIan Chaston is Managing Director of Plymouth University's spin off company and a Research Professor at Centrum Catolica, Peru. He has a wealth of international experience in marketing and has authored 12 books and over 100 journal articles.
- Author(s)Ian Chaston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 44 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.