All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete text of Roberts' last historical novel, presented for the first time with contemporary--and conflicting--accounts of the shipwreck on which the novel was based.
- Author BiographyThe editors are at Mary Washington College where JACK BALES is Reference Librarian and author of two books on Kenneth Roberts and RICHARD WARNER is Professor of History.
- Author(s)Kenneth Roberts
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £6.69Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.