All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops a sociological understanding of authorship and copyright, through a case study of bootlegging. Bootlegs are copies of recordings released without the permission of the rights holder. They hold a prominent position in the pantheon of popular music. Bootlegging constitutes the first academic treatment of the subject.
- Author(s)Lee Marshall
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePublished in association with Theory, Culture & Society
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.