CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible discussion examining computationally-intensive techniques and bootstrap methods, providing ways to improve the finite-sample performance of well-known asymptotic tests for regression models. This book uses the linear regression model as a framework for introducing simulation-based tests to help perform econometric analyses.
- Author BiographyLESLIE GODFREY is Professor of Econometrics at the University of York, UK and a Fellow of the Journal of Econometrics. He has served on the editorial boards of Econometric Theory and Econometric Reviews. His articles have been published in leading journals, including Econometrica, Journal of Econometrics and Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Author(s)Leslie Godfrey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.