All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first international motor rally from Peking to Paris, involving only five cars, took place in the summer of 1907. Ninety years later the race was re-enacted, and the novelist Rosie Thomas was in one of 110 vintage cars which competed. This is her account of the experience.
- Author BiographyRosie Thomas was born and grew up in North Wales. She read English at Oxford and worked in publishing. Since the birth of her first child she has written ten novels. She lives with her literary agent husband and two children in North London.
- Author(s)Rosie Thomas
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 8, Colour
- Weight284 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.