All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionComparative political theory is aty best an embryonic and marginalised endeavour. Only rarely are practitioners of political thought willing to transgress the canon in the direction of genuine comparative investigation. This work presents an effort to remedy this situation.
- Author BiographyFred Dallmayr is Packey Dee Professor of Political Theory in the Department of Government and International Studies at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Fred R. Dallmayr
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication31/08/1999
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleGlobal Encounters: Studies in Comparative Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.