All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the eventful history of border radio showing how border broadcasters pioneered direct sales advertising, helped prove the power of electronic media as a political tool, aided in spreading the popularity of country music, rhythm and blues, and rock, and laid the foundations for today's electronic church.
- Author BiographyGene Fowler is a freelance writer in Austin, Texas. Bill Crawford is a writer in Austin with an interest in Texas history.
- Author(s)Bill Crawford,Gene Fowler
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note72 b&w illus.
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byWoflman Jack
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.