All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA natural history of the jaguar that discusses its distribution, habitats, hunting and breeding characteristics, folklor, and the status and management of Arizona-Mexico borderland jaguars.
- Author BiographyDavid Brown is professor of biology at Arizona State University in Tempe, and is the author of Vampiro (University of Utah Press, 1999), Wolf in the Southwest, and Grizzly in the Southwest.Carlos Lopez Gonzalez is a research associate of the Denver Zoological Foundation.
- Author(s)David Brown
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2001
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.55Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.