All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volumes presents assays on the peoples living along India's borders with Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma/Myanmar, China, and Nepal reveal Northern South Asia as a region encompassing radically different ways of life and relationships to the state.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Gellner is Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Oxford. He is the editor of Varieties of Activist Experience: Civil Society in South Asia and Ethnic Activism and Civil Society in South Asia and coeditor (with Krishna Hachhethu) of Local Democracy in South Asia: Microprocesses of Democratization in Nepal and Its Neighbours.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 photographs, 14 maps
- Weight427 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid N. Gellner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.