All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA basic text for the understanding of patients with pathological narcissism.
- Author BiographyOtto F. Kernberg, M.D., F.A.P.A. , is associate chairman and medical director of The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, Westchester Division, and professor of psychiatry at the Cornell University Medical College. He is also training and supervising analyst of the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research.
- Author(s)Otto F. Kernberg
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width167 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.