Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era cross-cut with various agendas and expressions of national belonging and global awareness, the nation as a collective reference point and experienced entity stands at the center of complex identity struggles. This book explores how such struggles unfold in practice at a highly symbolic battlefield site in the Danish/German borderland.
- Author BiographyMads Daugbjerg is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Aarhus University. His publications on heritage practices, cultural tourism, and the concept of experience include articles in the International Journal of Heritage Studies and in Museum and Society, as well as a co-edited special issue of History and Anthropology (with Thomas Fibiger) on Globalized Heritage (2011).
- Author(s)Mads Daugbjerg
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMuseums and Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note20 ills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.