CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. Theodore Steegman
- Table Of Contents1. The Northern Algonkian Project and Changing Perceptions of Human Adaptation.- 2. History and Ecology of the Boreal Zone in Ontario.- 3. Prehistory of the Interior Forest of Northern Ontario.- 4. Cultural Adaptations: The Northern Ojibwa of the Boreal Forest 1670-1980.- 5. Historical and Recent Demography of the Algonkians of Northern Ontario.- 6. Boreal Foraging Strategies.- 7. Boreal Forest Hazards and Adaptations: The Past.- 8. Boreal Forest Hazards and Adaptations: The Present.- 9. Biological Distances and Genetic Relationships within Algonkians.- 10. Coping with Cold and Other Challenges of the Boreal Forest: An Overview.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.