More items related to this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.54
- £5.90Trending at £6.80
- £21.95Trending at £22.80
- £3.44Trending at £4.19
- £10.43Trending at £12.02
- £4.69Trending at £6.99
- £8.69Trending at £14.42
About this product
- DescriptionTHE POWERFUL NEW BESTSELLER FROM ONE OF THE NATION'S FAVOURITE STORYTELLERS AVAILABLE ON AUDIO.
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight135 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byCarole Boyd
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time205
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Most relevant reviews
- hazebainbridg-522 Mar, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.