All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionNobody is born to lose, and yet failure embodies our worst fears. This is a work of American cultural history, which connects everyday attitudes and anxieties about failure to lofty ideals of individualism and salesmanship of self.
- Author BiographyScott A. Sandage is Associate Professor of History at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Author(s)Scott A. Sandage
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note30 halftones
- Weight466 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.