All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the acclaimed Men of Fire, the next stage of the clash between Union general Ulysses S. Grant and Confederate hero Nathan Bedford Forrest, following these opposing giants through the brutal twenty months that decided the Civil Wa
- Author BiographyJack Hurst is a historian and former journalist who has written for newspapers including the Chicago Tribune, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Nashville Tennessean. His books include Nathan Bedford Forrest: A Biography, and Men of Fire. A native of Maryville, Tennessee and a descendant of both Union and Confederate soldiers, he currently lives with his wife outside Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Jack Hurst
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.