Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.57+ £9.98 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2buy_ltd
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs crowds formed outside the mansion to mourn their slain idol - Gianni Versace - one man ripped Versace ads from a magazine and daubed them in the designer's blood as a keepsake. This text tells a disturbing and intriguing expose of a man driven by an insatiable urge to kill.
- Author(s)Wensley Clarkson
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlake Publishing
- Content Note8pp photographs
- Width111 mm
- Height180 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.