All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third largest island in the world, Borneo screams adventure. Footprint's 4th edition Borneo Handbook which includes Sarawak, Brunei & Sabah, will guide you from the dense & pristine rainforest to the glimmering golden roofs of Brunei, with moody mountain peaks in between.
- Author BiographyPaul has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He has spent the last fifteen years living and working in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and China as an English teacher. When not preparing his students for exams, Paul writes travel articles for several foreign magazines and travel websites, as well as helping to research and write guidebooks for Footprint.
- Author(s)Paul Dixon
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.