Consider these sponsored items
- £22.95Free postage
- £28.89Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionA critical revaluation of humanism, this book makes a case for the 20th-century as the anticolonial century by returning to the scientific Enlightenment and following a neglected intellectual tradition that led to what we today call Marxism.
- Author BiographyTimothy Brennan is Professor of comparative literature, cultural studies, and English at the University of Minnesota. He is the author most recently of Secular Devotion: Afro-Latin Music and Imperial Jazz (Verso, 2008) and Wars of Position: The Cultural Politics of Left and Right (Columbia, 2006).
- Author(s)Timothy Brennan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine585 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.