Best-selling in Food Processors
Save on Food Processors
- £9.95Trending at £13.45
- £10.95Trending at £15.15
- £18.00Trending at £21.27
- £80.58Trending at £86.57
- £77.98Trending at £91.50
- £2.69Trending at £3.15
- £149.00Trending at £249.69
About this product
- Product InformationIf you love cooking and creating varied family meals the Bosch Multifunction Food Processor & Mixer will be your perfect sous-chef. It can handle a number of kitchen tasks and looks great on your work top too! With the 600W motor this food mixer is compact yet versatile it is great at mixing the heaviest of bread doughs, as well as blending, chopping and slicing. With a robust stainless steel bowl, 4speed settings, and 6 attachments you could not ask for a better helper in the kitchen.Powerful 600 W motor Multi-motion drive for perfectly mixed ingredients 4 speed-settings and standby for quick and smooth results Multifunctional arm with 3 drive positions for optimum flexibility when utilising different attachments Stainless steel mixing bowl for 2.7 kg of ingredients. Inc. lid with filling funnel Stainless steel dough hook, beater and whisking attachment Continuous shredder incl.
- Number of Speeds4 Speeds
- Power600 Watts
- FeaturesAdditional Mixing Bowl
- AttachmentsChopping/Mixing Blade,Dough Blade,Grater,Shredding Disc,Slicing Disc
- Height30 cm
- Width26 cm
- Depth26 cm
Most relevant reviews
- oven-juli03 Nov, 2016by
Fantastic multi functuion kitchen must for all homes.
This is so easy to use and easy to clean although some parts can be sharp so extra care needed when using them.
Verified purchase: No
- shambles_200807 Sep, 2016by
Bosch Multi function food processor.
Does exactly what it says. Very good quality and easy to use.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- geraldinetgilbe...26 Apr, 2016by
Compact and effective
Very pleased with our food processor. All the parts do the different jobs well (although haven't tried the dough hook yet). It looks really good too, and all the parts are easy to wash or wipe clean. It's sturdy on the worktop while mixing, and compact, which is perfect as we don't have a lot of space. The one trade-off is that there is not much space from above to add stuff straight to the bowl as it's mixing, but it's perfectly manageable and worth it to save space. The other slight drawback is that we'd like to get a second bowl for it, but it works best to use the one made to fit and a spare is quite expensive relative to the cost of the whole product. But other than that we're really happy with it, love using it (have definitely made more cakes since we got it!) and (based on my experience of other Bosch products) hope it will serve us for many years to come. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- pauld775710 Apr, 2016by
Reserved price set at £78 go for it!
Reserved price set at £78 go for it! - State of the art Bosch food mixer, looks great in the kitchen
Verified purchase: No