CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the results of a research project that focused on the lives and experiences of a sample of 100 Bosnian families in an upstate New York community, this book tells the story of the psychological, socio-cultural and economic adaptations of the Bosnian refugees to this community. Much of it is told in the words of the Bosnians themselves.
- Author(s)Judith Owens-Manley,Reed Coughlan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1040 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.