CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £17.11Trending at £19.78
- £8.27Trending at £10.94
- £12.20Trending at £12.80
- £9.10Trending at £9.44
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionBoston Birds is a portable reference guide featuring the most commonly seen birds in the Boston area. This pocket-sized, folding guide is printed on laminate material and can be easily carried in the field. A state map highlighting birding sanctuaries completes this easy-to-access reference.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.