All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionA title that is organized into five sections: Orchidaceae, Florilegium, Proteus, Zingiberaceae, and, Botanicus. Each section is introduced by a gatefold page that displays one plant at a luxurious size.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Singer has been honored with the Hasselblad Laureate Award (2008) and the Carl Linnaeus Silver Medal of the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences (2009). Dr.Singer's appointments include that of Research Collaborator at the National Museum of Natural History, Washington, D.C. His latest volume of photography is Fine Bonsai: Art & Nature W. John Kress, Ph.D., is the director of the Consortium for Understanding and Sustaining a Biodiverse Planet and a curator of botany at the Smithsonian Institution. He is the author of Abbeville's Weeping Goldsmith. Marc Hachadourian is the manager of the Nolen Greenhouses for Living Collections at the New York Botanic Garden.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- Series TitleTiny Folio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight337 g
- Width101 mm
- Height111 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)Jonathan Singer
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.