Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis major two-volume reference work covers over 1,000 genera in outstanding colour photographs and authoritative, detailed text.
- Author BiographyIn 1975 Roger Phillips began his life's major work of photographing and publishing pictures of the world's garden plants. He set out to develop an encyclopedic collection of books to show the difference between plants as diverse as mosses, roses and annuals. His first book, Wild Flowers of Britain (1977), was a huge success, selling 400,000 copies in the first year. He has since written 20 additional volumes (often with his co-author Martyn Rix) selling over 6million copies worldwide. His latest book is Mushrooms. Roger has written and presented two major six-part TV series on gardening (BBC & Channel 4). Famed for his ebullient personality and garish red glasses, he has become a well-recognised figure in the world of gardening.
- Author(s)Martyn Rix,Roger Phillips
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/02/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Content Note4000 colour illustrations
- Weight2262 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Photographs byRoger Phillips
- Interest Age18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.