All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the structure and function of plants and surveys the entire plant kingdom.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Young, a biologist and botanist, is a lecturer at the City College of San Francisco and botanist for the William Joseph McInnes Memorial Botanical Garden at Mills College, Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Paul Young
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollege Outline
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Reference
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, tables, charts, index
- Weight526 g
- Width206 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jacquelyn Giuffre
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.75Trending at £4.77
- £5.46Trending at £6.96
- £10.22Trending at £12.24
- £4.29Trending at £5.20
- £11.35Trending at £13.79
- £3.95Trending at £4.00
- £8.30Trending at £8.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.