Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the structure and function of plants and surveys the entire plant kingdom.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Young, a biologist and botanist, is a lecturer at the City College of San Francisco and botanist for the William Joseph McInnes Memorial Botanical Garden at Mills College, Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Paul Young
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollege Outline
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Reference
- Content Noteb&w illustrations, tables, charts, index
- Weight526 g
- Width206 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jacquelyn Giuffre
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.45Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.