Bottled Up: How to Survive Living with a Problem Drinker by John McMahon, Lou Lewis (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.75Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for the partners, friends or loved ones of problem drinkers.
- Author BiographyDr John McMahon was until recently senior lecturer at the Centre for Alcohol and Drug Studies at the University of Paisley. He is the author of several scholarly articles and the founder of 24/7 Help Yourself, a website dedicated to helping people overcome alcohol dependence.
- Author(s)John McMahon,Lou Lewis
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.